We at “Pninim” work on the fulfilling of the vision - converting all classic Torah books to precise digital texts and providing them to the general public at no charge under a free license. This will allow for texts’ quick search, their effective storage and preservation, unprecedented accessibility and impact. To this end we develop infrastructure, tools and digital interfaces and coordinate proof-reading efforts undertaken in cooperation with different charity funds throughout the country. This way we also create occupation for the needy Kollel students within the area of their expertise. Each your donation, and especially a recurring one, constitutes the foundation of our activity and its expansion.
If you wish to support the Pninim project itself, please call us on this phone number 00972-58-484-7557 (also WhatsApp) or inform us via email email@example.com when it’s convenient to call you. Donations to Pninim are tax-deductible under the section 46 of the Income Tax Ordinance.
If you wish to donate for the sake of adding new books, please, contact charity fund of your choice (clarify whether it cooperates with “Pninim”). If you have no specific preferences it’s possible to accomplish via “Nedarim Plus” through the following charity funds (all of them eligible for tax-deduction under the section 46):
- “Poteakh et Yadekha”, Neve Yaakov, Jerusalem (fund 227 - Pninim Project).
- “Keren haKhesed”, Brachfeld, Modiin Illit (fund 127 - Pninim Fund).
- “Matan beSeter”, Kiryat Sefer, Modiin Illit (fund 500 - Pninim Fund).
- “Kupat haKahal”, Haifa (Pninim Fund).
Additional ways to help
- Inform others, who might be interested, about the project and/or share Pninim website on social networks (links bellow).
- Vote for adding Hebrew support on GitLab (it is possible to also sign up with Gmail or Facebook account there).
- Enhance functionality or resolve defects in the open-source programs that serve our project.
- Volunteer in the role of quality manager (accept editors’ work and approve inclusion of their material into repository).
- Volunteer in the role of technological instructor (get new editors into business and assist them (remotely) with programs installation).
- Add new books and edit the existing ones.
- Improve the text of the website and its translation.